Wednesday 24 August 2011

T IN THE PAAAAAARK.

Today is a sad day, a very sad day indeed as its the last day before my alarm goes off at seven tomorrow morning and I have to traipse back into school, but heyo one more year! Being my last day I've been reminiscing over what I've done this Summer and what my highlights have been. T in the park, for those of you that aren't from Scotland and have no clue what this is, is a Scottish festival. The head liners this year were Beyonce, Foo Fighters, Coldplay and Arctic Monkeys. Here are a few shots from my weekend for you to enjoy :)

P.S, please excuse my appearance, not showering took its toll.



6 comments:

  1. Hey you! :D
    Your sweater is sooo awesome..
    Maya: I've been lookin for that one for so long :s
    Keep up with bloggin ;)
    Much love from

    mayaandsusannah.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, wish I had gone to T in the Park this year x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey gal, really interesting pictures here in your post. I love the shirts that you are wearing.

    If you have the chance then please visit my blog, I would be so happy about your visit.

    www.newyorkfashion-sh.blogspot.com

    SH

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have gone back to school already? wow. I dont go back until the 6th September! haha.
    Lovely post, what does it say on your t-shirts in the last pictures? :)
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like you had lots of fun, great blog, can't wait to check back soon,

    New Follower!

    We cordially invite you to visit the UnderCoverStyleLover blog for all things celebrity fashion and quick fashion tips and tricks, hope to see you there.


    http://undercoverstylelover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete