Tuesday 23 August 2011

MAC LOVE.


 I love Mac makeup, I wish I didn't because it costs me a bloody fortune, but I do. Just last week I purchased one of the eye shadow holders that holds fifteen of the little pans. I so far have bought two and can already feel myself getting addicted to buying the little pans. The two I have so far are 'All that glitters' and 'woodwinked' that you can see below. These two colours are great and I had heard a lot of good reviews about them so I thought I would give them a go. I can say that I absolutely love them both and have been wearing them LOADS! I've already went on and purchased another - Satin Taupe. Hopefully it arrives soon and I can tell everyone what I think about it! Love, Rach x

From the top down: All that glitters, Woodwinked, Satin Taupe.
 

2 comments:

  1. "All that Glitters" is gorge!! I think I might just head out and get it now, thanks!

    xx
    Jackie from GlitterandScissors...

    ReplyDelete